Minus four days to Sunday, March 22, the day of Rome Marathon! Here you go a few useful details for those taking part to it:
– MARATHON VILLAGE: there’s a huge expo zone dedicated to the marathon for the whole week preceeding the event. It’s at Palazzo dei Congressi (EUR area). Here you can collect your bib numbers and “the race pack”, or even just give a look at the latest professional gudgets on the market.
– ROME MARATHON AFTER PARTY: the official Marathon after party on Sunday, March 22 will be hosted at Nur Bar, in Via del Teatro Valle 19. It’s from 6.30 pm till late at night. Admission: € 10,00 for Rome Marathon and RomaFun 5k partecipants (bring your medal or bib) & friends. Buffet and first drink are included. Free entry for children under 14. Food is served until 10:00 pm.
– FREE TRANSPORT: free underground, trams and buses for all Marathon and RomaFun partecipants on March 22 (bib number must be made visible).
– SHOWER SERVICE: taking a shower after the marathon will be for free at the following spots: Stadio Delle Terme Di Caracalla “Nando Martellini” Viale Guido Bacelli, 14 (near Metro B Circo Massimo) – timetable: 11.45 am – 5 pm Impianto Sportivo Comunale Uisp “Fulvio Bernardini” Viale dell’Acqua Marcia, 51 (near Metro B Ponte Mammolo) – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pmDue Ponti Sporting Club Via Dei Due Ponti, 48 – Timetable: 12 Pm – 6 Pm Forum Roma Sport Center Via Cornelia, 49 – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm Show your bib number at the entrance.
– ART CARD: partecipants will find the Art Marathon Card in their bib envelop: from 19 to 24 March 2015 it gives the right to a discount on the cost of the entrance ticket. Museums and archaeological sites taking part to the agreement are on the official website of Rome’s museums.
Stay with us at Carlito Hotel and Hostel to enjoy a special weekend in Rome!