We can say it at last: minus one month to Expo Milano 2015! The official opening celebrations for the Universal Exhibition will be on May 1, 2015. 145 nations and several independent organizations will develop the theme of food and nutrion inside their amazing pavilions.
For six months (until October 31) events, debates, tours, conferences, exhibitions will be attended by people from all over the world.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or right there on the spot. To get an idea of the options available just read the following short list.
– WHERE: you basically have three options to buy your ticket.
1) From the official website of Expo Milano 2015;
2) at the Expo Gate in Piazza Cairoli, downtown Milan;
3) from any Authorised Seller (you’ll find the full list on the official website).
– HOW MUCH: ticket prices depend on the type of activity you are interested in as well as on other variables that might give you right to discounts (for instance age; being part of a family group, school; having diabilities etc.). As a general idea, tickets go from a minimum of 5€ for night events to more than 100€ for the seasonal pass. Don’t worry: it’s plenty of options in between these two extremes! That’s why… you better read the next point!
– WHAT: you have the following ticket options:
Open Date –> for the entire day on a date of your choice between May 2 and October 31.
Fixed Date –> for the entire day on a specific date between May 2 and October 31.
Evening ticket –> just for entry starting at 19:00.
May 1 Opening –> for opening day of the Exhibition Site (official cerimony & celebrations to inaugurate the six months of events, debates and experiences)
Multi-day –> for two consecutive days, between May 2 and October 31. (It’s less expensive than purchasing two one-day tickets. Available either as a Fixed or Open option… see above).
2-3 day Carnet –> to visit Expo Milano 2015 whenever you want. These are available for two or three open dates between May 2 and October 31.
Expo Milano 2015 will be open from 10am to 11pm seven days a week! For more information about related events in Milan, Rome and other Italian regions just ask our staff at Carlito Hotel & Hostel!